One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not acquired or acquirable by inheritance.‘nonhereditary forms of breast cancer’
- ‘Hereditary and nonhereditary congenital hearing loss are the two major pediatric classifications.’
- ‘Among the Kuma, male leaders were designated as bigmen, a nonhereditary status earned through skill in oratory and negotiation.’
- ‘Hereditary breast cancer commonly occurs in premenopausal women and is more frequently bilateral than nonhereditary breast cancer.’
- ‘It is not so easy to differentiate those nonhereditary traits and talents within human nature from hereditary ones.’
- ‘It is by far the most common, nonhereditary, genetic birth defect, afflicting about one in every 1,000 babies.’
- ‘Fetal Alcohol Syndrome is nonhereditary; alcohol causes neuronal damage and cell loss in the fetal brain through direct action as a toxin.’
- ‘It has also been fundamental in investigating many nonhereditary traits, especially gene expression relevant to complex diseases such as laminitis, developmental bone diseases, and colic.’
- ‘Congenital disorders are nonhereditary disorders, which are present at birth.’
- ‘This subset of patients was randomly chosen to include similar proportions of hereditary and nonhereditary disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.