One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Buddhism's non-exclusivity is appropriate to the modern world.’
- ‘Every Apple fan says non-exclusivity will narrow the market share gap in the US.’
- ‘Nonexclusivity would mean that products once produced would be available for anyone to consume without paying for it.’
- ‘The move to non-exclusivity is a matter of 'when' not 'if'.’
- ‘The search engine's insistence on nonexclusivity has given an upper hand to some of its toughest competitors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.