One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not involving damage or destruction, especially of an object or material that is being tested.‘instruments subjected to nondestructive analysis by X-ray fluorescence’
- ‘Two of them are non-destructive methods, while the third one is a destructive method.’
- ‘This raises concern about the accuracy and application of non-destructive deflection testing for diagnosis and prediction of pavement performance.’
- ‘Deflection testing is a non-destructive method of assessing the structural adequacy of a pavement.’
- ‘Progress has been made in turning these methods into non-destructive analytical tools.’
- ‘The center section wing spar passed its non-destructive test with flying colors.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.