One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The temperature reads 81 degrees on a typically hot July day in South Carolina, and a 55-foot sport fishing boat sits almost nondescriptly in the waters off of Hilton Head Island.’
- ‘Otherwise, I would not have noticed as it now blends in nondescriptly, with the rest of the businesses.’
- ‘Dressing nondescriptly can broadcast the message, ‘I'm not looking.’’
- ‘The Badger was a bit past middle age, and dressed nondescriptly.’
- ‘I follow these fleeting figures and shapes down a dimly lit hallway, to a room nondescriptly marked "4".’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.