One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The Badger was a bit past middle age, and dressed nondescriptly.’
- ‘I follow these fleeting figures and shapes down a dimly lit hallway, to a room nondescriptly marked "4".’
- ‘Dressing nondescriptly can broadcast the message, ‘I'm not looking.’’
- ‘Otherwise, I would not have noticed as it now blends in nondescriptly, with the rest of the businesses.’
- ‘The temperature reads 81 degrees on a typically hot July day in South Carolina, and a 55-foot sport fishing boat sits almost nondescriptly in the waters off of Hilton Head Island.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.