One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not having custody of one's children after a divorce.‘the relationship between the children and their noncustodial father was virtually destroyed’
- ‘So we have to order child support for the noncustodial parent.’
- ‘Allocating the duties and obligations of custodial and noncustodial parents has always been the province of state courts.’
- ‘This posed a dilemma for those noncustodial parents who relied on the airlines to facilitate long-distance visitation.’
- ‘Erving seems to have been a perfect noncustodial parent in regard to child support.’
- ‘I've been there, on both sides, as a child and as a noncustodial parent.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.