One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Lemma is an open-ended game the players create by making up non-contradictory rules and enacting examples of the rules on the board.’
- ‘Appoint a specific person to deal with the media, so the message that goes out is at all times accurate and non-contradictory.’
- ‘Whatever the problems and whatever means and methods are used to solve them, it is important that thinking should be straight, consistent, non-contradictory and conclusive - in a word, it should be logical.’
- ‘A third way Derrida is metaphysical is that he assumes that meaning has validity only if it is total and absolutely non-contradictory.’
- ‘Even our ‘official definitions’ can't seem to present non-contradictory information, and to address the issue without constantly keeping popular usage close at hand is silly.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.