Denoting a skin-care product or cosmetic that is specially formulated so as not to cause blocked pores.
- ‘Use moisturizers only as needed and if using cosmetics, try to find non-comedogenic brands that are oil-free and water-based.’
- ‘Make sure it's non-comedogenic, which means it won't clog pores.’
- ‘Finally, towel dry your head and use a non-comedogenic cream to moisturize your skin - it won't clog your pores.’
- ‘Use non-comedogenic (non-acne causing), oil-free products such as Aquaderm, Aveeno, Cetaphil, or Complex 15.’
- ‘For optimal results, opt for moisturizers that are non-comedogenic, dermatology tested, fragrance-free, and preservative-free.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.