One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
(of information, documents, etc.) not designated as officially secret; freely available.‘nonclassified government data’
- ‘In a written statement the Foreign Ministry said that the suggestion that the servicing terminal is abroad was false, and that in any case the satellite channels were used for relaying only non-classified information.’
- ‘We know that Infinite Reductions was examined and cleared by the United States as non-classified.’
- ‘Since he began work in November, Catudal has established about 4,000 non-classified accounts and about 2,000 classified ones.’
- ‘Since 1994, non-classified records from MI5 have been released to the National Archives.’
- ‘And he allegedly hacked into more than 90 non-classified U.S. government systems, mostly military, over the past year and a half.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.