One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not causing an allergic reaction.
- ‘She said: ‘I'd been looking around to get a non-allergenic dog because of my niece and she actually found the labradoodle on the internet.’’
- ‘Silk flowers are non-allergenic, will never wilt and can be kept as a remembrance of your special day for years to come.’
- ‘The FDA's own scientist Carl Johnson wrote in a memo, ‘Are we asking the crop developer to prove that food from his crop is non-allergenic?’’
- ‘‘It's non-toxic, non-allergenic and guaranteed for the life of the roof,’ he added.’
- ‘Food allergens in general are stable in normal digestive juices for 2 or more minutes but non-allergenic food proteins are destroyed in 30 seconds or less.’
- ‘US scientists have created a non-allergenic breed of cat, so that itchy eyes will become a thing of the past.’
- ‘Light weight and springy, this fabric is non-allergenic, dries quickly, draws moisture away from the body and is washable.’
- ‘It is highly biocompatible and non-allergenic; therefore, it can be used without skin testing.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.