One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not subject to adjustment or modification.‘nonadjustable legs’
- ‘My smith had to do some modifications to the trigger because of its nonadjustable design.’
- ‘Would it be tight because of its nonadjustable design?’
- ‘The stirrups were also short and nonadjustable, forcing the team members to ride with their knees uncomfortably bent.’
- ‘It contains a nonadjustable propelling charge and a rocket.’
- ‘Yes, it's lighter than their competitor's amping system, but it doesn't work as well and it's nonadjustable.’
- ‘This is a stout, machined-aluminum reel with a simple, nonadjustable drag - fine for eight-inch trout.’
- ‘With minimal cant and nonadjustable legs, the bipod will be limited to use on flat terrain.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.