One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Not subject to adjustment or modification.‘nonadjustable legs’
- ‘Would it be tight because of its nonadjustable design?’
- ‘The stirrups were also short and nonadjustable, forcing the team members to ride with their knees uncomfortably bent.’
- ‘My smith had to do some modifications to the trigger because of its nonadjustable design.’
- ‘With minimal cant and nonadjustable legs, the bipod will be limited to use on flat terrain.’
- ‘This is a stout, machined-aluminum reel with a simple, nonadjustable drag - fine for eight-inch trout.’
- ‘Yes, it's lighter than their competitor's amping system, but it doesn't work as well and it's nonadjustable.’
- ‘It contains a nonadjustable propelling charge and a rocket.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.