One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Containing no abrasive substances or elements.‘nonabrasive cleaners’
- ‘Sprinkled on a damp sponge or cloth, baking soda can be used as a gentle, nonabrasive cleanser for kitchen countertops, sinks, bathtubs, ovens, and fiberglass.’
- ‘Its fine, nonabrasive grains are gentle on the skin, with a hint of salicylic acid to smooth rough spots.’
- ‘Participants are asked to wash their hands with a nonabrasive soap prior to having electrodes attached.’
- ‘Perhaps a paste with water and nonabrasive cleaner will dissolve mineral stains.’
- ‘The blades provide fast cutting of materials that are extremely hard, dense, and relatively nonabrasive, including very hard structural brick, some refractory brick, and very hard natural stone materials.’
- ‘Use the liquid nonabrasive kind following the above directions.’
- ‘Certain water may leave a lime or mineral deposit on the crystal; if that happens, vinegar on a soft, nonabrasive cloth will help remove the deposit.’
- ‘Some manufacturers may recommend using a soft, nonabrasive sponge.’
- ‘Except for the polishes and polish removers, all of the products, like the nonabrasive sugar scrubs with essential oils, contain natural ingredients and are made on-site.’
- ‘If necessary, follow-up with nonabrasive powdered cleanser.’
- ‘The ammonia free, nonabrasive aerosol removes copper, carbon, lead and powder fouling, while prolonging barrel life.’
- ‘Remove stains from the outside of aluminum pans with silver polish, or mild, nonabrasive cleaner.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.