One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Containing no abrasive substances or elements.‘nonabrasive cleaners’
- ‘Sprinkled on a damp sponge or cloth, baking soda can be used as a gentle, nonabrasive cleanser for kitchen countertops, sinks, bathtubs, ovens, and fiberglass.’
- ‘The blades provide fast cutting of materials that are extremely hard, dense, and relatively nonabrasive, including very hard structural brick, some refractory brick, and very hard natural stone materials.’
- ‘If necessary, follow-up with nonabrasive powdered cleanser.’
- ‘Use the liquid nonabrasive kind following the above directions.’
- ‘The ammonia free, nonabrasive aerosol removes copper, carbon, lead and powder fouling, while prolonging barrel life.’
- ‘Except for the polishes and polish removers, all of the products, like the nonabrasive sugar scrubs with essential oils, contain natural ingredients and are made on-site.’
- ‘Remove stains from the outside of aluminum pans with silver polish, or mild, nonabrasive cleaner.’
- ‘Its fine, nonabrasive grains are gentle on the skin, with a hint of salicylic acid to smooth rough spots.’
- ‘Some manufacturers may recommend using a soft, nonabrasive sponge.’
- ‘Certain water may leave a lime or mineral deposit on the crystal; if that happens, vinegar on a soft, nonabrasive cloth will help remove the deposit.’
- ‘Participants are asked to wash their hands with a nonabrasive soap prior to having electrodes attached.’
- ‘Perhaps a paste with water and nonabrasive cleaner will dissolve mineral stains.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.