One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A form of malignant lymphoma distinguished from Hodgkin's disease only by the absence of binucleate giant cells.
- ‘These are known as Hodgkin's disease and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.’
- ‘The cancers under study are soft tissue sarcoma, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, Hodgkin's disease and chronic lymphocytic leukaemia.’
- ‘Both Hodgkin's disease and non-Hodgkin's lymphoma occur in children.’
- ‘Follicular lymphoma is the second most common type of non-Hodgkin's lymphoma.’
- ‘Patients should be warned of the possible development of malignant hematologic diseases such as non-Hodgkin's lymphoma during therapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.