One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Indeed, this is exactly what happens in the nomologically possible cases discovered by Gödel.’
- ‘Because both meaning and physical existence are dependent on time, they appear to be nomologically linked.’
- ‘In other words, take two tokens of a nomologically reversible process type, say A and B, and let B be the actively time reversed process of A, then this interpretation claims that A and B causally develop in the same direction of time.’
- ‘The mental is distinct from the physical but nomologically supervenes on it.’
- ‘This relation, which is differently characterized by different versions of the view, is such as to make it either nomologically certain or else highly probable that the belief is true.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.