One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In other words, take two tokens of a nomologically reversible process type, say A and B, and let B be the actively time reversed process of A, then this interpretation claims that A and B causally develop in the same direction of time.’
- ‘The mental is distinct from the physical but nomologically supervenes on it.’
- ‘This relation, which is differently characterized by different versions of the view, is such as to make it either nomologically certain or else highly probable that the belief is true.’
- ‘Because both meaning and physical existence are dependent on time, they appear to be nomologically linked.’
- ‘Indeed, this is exactly what happens in the nomologically possible cases discovered by Gödel.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.