A ledger containing nominal accounts, or one containing both nominal and real accounts.
- ‘An optional full nominal ledger is available and can be used by the business or separately by its accountant to prepare accounts.’
- ‘Foreign currency transactions are accepted in all modules, including bank and nominal ledgers.’
- ‘In order to meet the reporting requirements of public companies laws, only the available nominal ledgers were used to produce published financial statements.’
- ‘First he referred to the date of 30 September 1998 in the nominal ledger.’
- ‘These details were recorded in hand written journal entries on a weekly basis and inputted onto nominal ledgers.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.