One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It shows a society that is blatantly discriminatory against Travellers and their culture, and particularly of that part of their culture that relates to nomadism.’
- ‘Settling down, the Uzbeks traded their nomadism for urban living and agriculture.’
- ‘As I travelled with the nomads and researched about them I found that nomadism was more than just being on the move.’
- ‘Pastoral nomadism was the traditional occupation of many Brahui: nomadic herders lived in tents and temporary camps, migrating with their herds in search of pasture.’
- ‘His tent was hung with the paraphernalia of a lifetime's nomadism - water jars, saddles, spears, swords, leather bags and an old rifle.’
- ‘In the past, children of Kazaks who practiced nomadism lived in boarding schools in small towns during the school year.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.