One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘As I travelled with the nomads and researched about them I found that nomadism was more than just being on the move.’
- ‘In the past, children of Kazaks who practiced nomadism lived in boarding schools in small towns during the school year.’
- ‘Pastoral nomadism was the traditional occupation of many Brahui: nomadic herders lived in tents and temporary camps, migrating with their herds in search of pasture.’
- ‘Settling down, the Uzbeks traded their nomadism for urban living and agriculture.’
- ‘It shows a society that is blatantly discriminatory against Travellers and their culture, and particularly of that part of their culture that relates to nomadism.’
- ‘His tent was hung with the paraphernalia of a lifetime's nomadism - water jars, saddles, spears, swords, leather bags and an old rifle.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.