One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A type of rock music derived from hardcore punk, characterized by the use of loud distorted guitar and feedback.‘a '90s noisecore quartet whose songs all kinda sounded alike’
- ‘The lead vocalist destroys all preconceptions of noisecore with his guttural screams and his distinct projections.’
- ‘On paper, it certainly appears to be a perfect pairing, as such microtonal experimentalism seems an ideal foil for her extreme noisecore.’
- ‘They'd have been a pretty good act and a creditable noisecore band, but they way they seamlessly mesh this into a truly cohesive whole is remarkable.’
- ‘Maybe the fact that I can listen to and enjoy such disconcerting, discordant, noisecore music means I'm not fit to walk the streets.’
- ‘This is an excellent release for those of you crazy kids who are into noisecore or just feeling adventurous in your musical selection.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.