One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Their lack of attentiveness to spiritual matters did not hinder their appreciation of his nobleness.’
- ‘He cannot only forgive, he can forget; and he strives for that nobleness of self and mildness of character which impart sufficient strength to let the past be but the past.’
- ‘That they have debased the nobleness of mankind is certain.’
- ‘So, you see, the mission of our show is to inspire nobleness and a positive way of thinking.’
- ‘They have a nobleness about them that the bigger parties lack.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.