One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
In a nimble way.‘the monkey leapt nimbly from rock to rock’
agilely, lithely, acrobatically, lightly, easily, spryly, actively, quickly, smartly, brisklyView synonyms
- ‘Her long lithe limbs carrying her forward quickly and nimbly with me scurrying along behind her.’
- ‘Though if you were watching, you'd find your heart in your mouth as they raced after balls and leaped nimbly over the barriers.’
- ‘It will have to move nimbly if it wants to survive among the mammoths.’
- ‘Many look to streamline the system to more nimbly counter the unpredictable terrorist threat.’
- ‘That preparedness comes at the expense of being prepared to fight nimbly in a world of small, quick players.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.