One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Rejecting all religious and moral principles in the belief that life is meaningless.‘an embittered, nihilistic teenager’
- ‘I've got to say I've never agreed with a word he's said, although I concede that he's funny, if you're a certain type of nihilistic cynic.’
- ‘Although considering how nihilistic these guys are, the result might simply be violence and chaos on an even grander scale.’
- ‘He's massively articulate and frighteningly nihilistic.’
- ‘To defeat democracy, he has pursued a relentless, nihilistic bloodbath.’
- ‘His nihilistic view of human existence was the very starting point in his lifelong struggle to confront the universe face-to-face.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.