One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Lasting throughout the night.‘a nightlong blizzard’
- ‘The events themselves were described as consisting of night-long dancing to rhythmical sound carpets of purely electronic music.’
- ‘With a quiet word to his Mary, he started a night-long search, checking at the Gaming House, questioning other miners and searching the tracks and workings.’
- ‘The penchant for late night-long drives has come as a boon for pushcart vendors selling a variety of ice-creams.’
- ‘The only part of this night-long excursion that we see is the ending.’
- ‘I didn't need a night-long reminder of my loneliness.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.