One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for douroucouli
- ‘This type of activity pattern, which is termed cathemeral, has been reported outside Madagascar in only one other primate: Azara's night monkey in South America.’
- ‘We saw squirrel monkeys, capuchins, spider monkeys, peccaries, kinkajous, coatis, howler monkeys, tayras - a large mustelid that Martyn thought was a tree otter - pacas, night monkeys, giant anteaters and a tapir.’
- ‘Medical management of the diseases of night monkeys is complex and requires close veterinary supervision.’
- ‘The eyes of the night monkey lack the reflective layer behind the retina that most nocturnal mammals have.’
- ‘These two adaptations help the noisy night monkey steer clear of predators in the rainforest.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.