One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or characteristic of Niger or its people.‘a well-known Nigerien writer’
- ‘The men listen carefully to, and then discuss, the news, football games, and music (Nigerien, African, reggae, and global pop).’
- ‘The Nigerien youngsters were handed a 4-1 defeat in Niamey with a further 6-0 defeat at the weekend in Calabar.’
- ‘For his new album, the Nigerien guitarist found a producer an ocean away.’
- ‘The Nigerien electorate approved the new constitution in July 1999.’
- ‘The report offers a profile of Niger's mobile telecommunications markets based on comprehensive data and insights from our research in the Nigerien market.’
A native or inhabitant of Niger, or a person of Nigerien descent.‘this project will be carried out entirely by Nigeriens’
- ‘When the refinery was commissioned last year every Nigerien was hopeful of a good future.’
- ‘The Nigeriens lost the first game 1-0 in Conakry.’
- ‘Those islands are home to both Nigerians and Nigeriens working in the fishing industry.’
- ‘The group included a 25-year-old Nigerien whose intended destination was 2,500 kilometers away.’
- ‘Nigeriens and Nigerians regularly cross the river into each other's countries to trade goods and access services.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.