The quality of being nice; pleasantness.‘her sheer niceness won her many friends’
pleasantness, friendliness, agreeableness, charm, amiability, affability, kindness, decency, geniality, cordiality, warmth, sympathy, understanding, compassionpoliteness, courtesy, civility, gentility, refinement, respectabilityView synonyms
- ‘Her determination, dedication and sheer niceness won her many friends.’
- ‘She just has an affability about her and a niceness about her that permeates everything she does.’
- ‘‘It just makes you feel taller,’ says Forrest, who notes that niceness and kindness are often confused.’
- ‘We did little to help him and, charmed by McGrath's niceness, we protected him and allowed him to get away with it.’
- ‘Anthony's niceness and kindness acts as a catalyst on the other kids.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.