One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for nicotinic acid
- ‘Mushrooms also contain B-complex vitamins, such as riboflavin, niacin, folate and pantothenic acid, not easily found in produce.’
- ‘Maize meal and wheat flour will be fortified with vitamin A, riboflavin, niacin, pyridoxine, folic acid, iron and zinc.’
- ‘They are also rich in three important B vitamins: riboflavin, niacin, and pantothenic acid.’
- ‘Pellagra is a nutritional wasting disease attributable to a combined deficiency of tryptophan and niacin (nicotinic acid).’
- ‘Whole grains are also important sources of vitamins and minerals, such as thiamin, riboflavin, niacin, folate, selenium, zinc and iron.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.