One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A server that receives and disseminates messages for a newsgroup.
- ‘Note that not all newsservers allow posting - some are read only.’
- ‘When I checked XTRA's local usenet newsserver while writing a feature article a month or so ago I found that there was quite a bit of hard-core porn lurking there.’
- ‘Menu item "File: Newsservers" is used to configure the newsservers that are used to load messages from newsgroups.’
- ‘Many users look for and use free/open usenet servers, however as many of us know free newsservers die daily and people get tired of them and look for a paid provider.’
- ‘Those people who don't have access to newsgroups via their internet provider can use one of the following free newsservers.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.