One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A forum on the Usenet service for the discussion of a particular topic.
- ‘Its basic advice is to avoid posting email addresses on Web sites or newsgroups and to use a filter, which is all pretty obvious, but its stats are quite interesting.’
- ‘And many Internet providers have newsgroups viewable only to their own customers.’
- ‘He manages a small computer room in his spare time and likes to help Linux users on the Usenet newsgroups.’
- ‘Still, it's been fascinating to see how it's been debated in the message boards and newsgroups of the Internet.’
- ‘In chat rooms, newsgroups, and email, you usually do not see people's faces or hear their voices.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.