One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An electronic transmission of news, as from a broadcaster or an Internet newsgroup.
- ‘Here are a few content aggregators where you can register your newsfeed.’
- ‘I spent most of the afternoon watching the one American newsfeed I had access to, CNBC Europe.’
- ‘They've provided a newsfeed with categories extremely similar to those on the BBC website.’
- ‘Automatically including unexamined press releases in a newsfeed isn't going to even occur to someone who passed Journalism 101 at the high school level.’
- ‘There are comments for the articles provided by newsfeed, but there is no way to comment on what the contributors are saying.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.