One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An electronic transmission of news, as from a broadcaster or an Internet newsgroup.
- ‘They've provided a newsfeed with categories extremely similar to those on the BBC website.’
- ‘I spent most of the afternoon watching the one American newsfeed I had access to, CNBC Europe.’
- ‘Automatically including unexamined press releases in a newsfeed isn't going to even occur to someone who passed Journalism 101 at the high school level.’
- ‘Here are a few content aggregators where you can register your newsfeed.’
- ‘There are comments for the articles provided by newsfeed, but there is no way to comment on what the contributors are saying.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.