One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An electronic transmission of news, as from a broadcaster or an Internet newsgroup.
- ‘Automatically including unexamined press releases in a newsfeed isn't going to even occur to someone who passed Journalism 101 at the high school level.’
- ‘I spent most of the afternoon watching the one American newsfeed I had access to, CNBC Europe.’
- ‘There are comments for the articles provided by newsfeed, but there is no way to comment on what the contributors are saying.’
- ‘They've provided a newsfeed with categories extremely similar to those on the BBC website.’
- ‘Here are a few content aggregators where you can register your newsfeed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.