One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘It occurs not only in patients who are neutropenic after chemotherapy but also in otherwise healthy persons after elective surgery, automobile accidents, and other traumatic situations.’
- ‘Children who are neutropenic secondary to cancer chemotherapy are usually admitted to the hospital for treatment with broad-spectrum antibiotics when they develop a fever.’
- ‘A 69-year-old white man with a diagnosis of extranodal, nonHodgkin lymphoma presented with neutropenic fevers following his second cycle of a cyclophosphamide-based chemotherapy regimen.’
- ‘Systemic infection with Candida is a challenging problem in immunocompromised neutropenic patients.’
- ‘Despite initial pancytopenia and neutropenic sepsis, she has tolerated three cycles of chemotherapy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.