One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Our results show a high degree of neurotropism of rabies virus toward adult mouse DRG neurons.’
- ‘Rabies virus presents strict neurotropism in vivo, but it can also infect non-neuronal cells in vitro.’
- ‘Focal neurotropism was identified in 3 tumors.’
- ‘Spindled dermal melanoma cells, with or without neurotropism and desmoplasia, are also seen in this variety.’
- ‘We now plan to examine the role of the six other glycoproteins, by comparing the neurotropism of deletion mutants with that of wild type or rescued viruses, after intranasal inoculation of mice.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.