One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to the growth of nervous tissue.
- ‘Our study provides the first evidence of a strong increase of neurotrophic factors and receptors in infected human airways.’
- ‘These new treatments include nerve growth factors, neurotrophic and neuroprotective agents, N methyl - D aspartate receptor agonists, b amyloid breakers, antibody treatments and even a vaccine against AD.’
- ‘Survival depends on the neuron receiving neurotrophic factors, such as nerve growth factor, which are produced by the target tissue and for which neurons compete.’
- ‘Pigment epithelium-derived factor is a 50-kD protein with angiostatic and neurotrophic activities that regulates vascular development within the eye.’
- ‘The most commonly used neurite-promoting factors include collagen, laminin and fibronectin and the most extensively studied neurotrophic factor is nerve growth factor.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.