One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The active ingredients in this were alkaloids of belladonna, which we now know had the effect of inhibiting cholinergic neurotransmission and thereby reflex bronchoconstriction.’
- ‘Nitric oxide is a unique, gaseous free radical that is an important physiologic mediator for autonomic functions such as vasodilation, neurotransmission, and intestinal peristalsis.’
- ‘We provide the first evidence that tachykinin neurokinin - 3 receptors regulate human bronchial parasympathetic ganglion neurotransmission by activation of a peripheral reflex.’
- ‘Recent evidence suggests that carbon monoxide is a neurotransmitter involved in neurotransmission between ICC and smooth muscle cells.’
- ‘Maintaining a higher level of neurotransmitters improves neurotransmission - the sending of those nerve impulses - which, in turn, improves your mood.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.