One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Well knowing that vitamin B is essential for healthy nerves, Dr. Muncy bolstered up 50 neurosyphilitics with various forms of vitamin B before they got their routine tryparsamide injections.’
- ‘This case report documents failure of primary treatment and neurosyphilitic recrudescence.’
- ‘Late syphilis may take the forms of late benign syphilis, cardiovascular syphilis and neurosyphilitic disease.’
- ‘Why some neurosyphilitic patients progress and others remain asymptomatic has remained a mystery.’
- ‘A retrospective study of six hospitalized neurosyphilitic patients at Neurological Hospital of Lyon from 1987 to 2002 was carried out.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.