One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
adjective & noun
- ‘Well knowing that vitamin B is essential for healthy nerves, Dr. Muncy bolstered up 50 neurosyphilitics with various forms of vitamin B before they got their routine tryparsamide injections.’
- ‘This case report documents failure of primary treatment and neurosyphilitic recrudescence.’
- ‘Late syphilis may take the forms of late benign syphilis, cardiovascular syphilis and neurosyphilitic disease.’
- ‘A retrospective study of six hospitalized neurosyphilitic patients at Neurological Hospital of Lyon from 1987 to 2002 was carried out.’
- ‘Why some neurosyphilitic patients progress and others remain asymptomatic has remained a mystery.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.