One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
An expert in neuroscience.‘there is a significant and growing need among neuroscientists to exchange experimental data’
- ‘The neuroscientists warned against drawing conclusions until the experiment was over.’
- ‘Neuroscientists have used MRIs to study how the brain activities of artists differ from those of non-artists in performing tasks like drawing abstract designs.’
- ‘A team of neuroscientists has been researching this question for some time.’
- ‘He is a behavioural neuroscientist at Laurentian University in Canada.’
- ‘My background is in evolutionary biology and economics and my wife is a neuroscientist.’
- ‘To a cognitive neuroscientist, the mind is about the brain and its neurological underpinnings.’
- ‘Neuroscientists, like cartographers, have created maps of the brain.’
- ‘Neuroscientists do not have a tradition of sharing raw data.’
- ‘Psychologists and neuroscientists are making progress at understanding how to conquer fear.’
- ‘Some neuroscientists think that complex memories may be stored in widely distributed networks of neurons, probably in the cerebral cortex.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.