The study of the relationship between behavior, emotion, and cognition on the one hand, and brain function on the other.
- ‘She is able to use data acquired from multiple disciplines including functional neuroimaging, cognitive psychology and neuropsychology to address fundamental questions of language and language processing.’
- ‘In short, punchy sections, the authors delve into such heady topics as neuropsychology, cognitive psychology, and other techniques for studying the brain.’
- ‘APF will also be increasing the size of its endowment for scholarships and existing grants in areas such as serious mental illness, neuropsychology, child psychology and the elimination of prejudice such as homophobia.’
- ‘Rea's research examines the psychobiology and neuropsychology of post-traumatic stress disorder and the effects of stressful early-life experiences on brain development and function.’
- ‘In addition to clinical health psychology, examples of specialties include clinical neuropsychology, forensic psychology and behavioral psychology.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.