One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Studies of neuropsychological function in ADHD that have used previous subtype distinctions have obtained mixed results.’
- ‘This research strategy allows for much more accurate descriptions of behavioral correlates of neuropsychological tests and their related measures.’
- ‘ADHD currently is conceptualized as a neuropsychological disorder that has a strong genetic component but that also is affected by environmental factors.’
- ‘Behavioral and neuropsychological evidence suggests that hyperactive children show deficits in timing of behavior.’
- ‘Additionally, longitudinal studies of behavioral neuropsychological functioning in adults with ADHD are needed.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.