One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘The occurrence of neuropsychiatric symptoms in dementia patients has been well established.’
- ‘When they do quit, they experience more severe withdrawal symptoms than others do, possibly because many of the symptoms of nicotine withdrawal are neuropsychiatric in nature.’
- ‘Since their symptoms are continuous with the adult disorder, their brain scans and repeated neuropsychiatric tests hold key information on how schizophrenia develops during the teen-age years.’
- ‘Further, he cautioned against ruling out that neuropsychiatric symptoms might have spontaneously improved in the one-year study period.’
- ‘The articles selected for this Psychiatric Times special report provide a sampling of some important and topical issues regarding the influence of various factors on cognition in individuals with neuropsychiatric conditions.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.