One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The physiology of the nervous system.
- ‘Cushing believed that a properly trained neurosurgeon must also be a clinical and experimental neuroscientist, and have a good command of clinical neurology, neuropathology, and neurophysiology.’
- ‘The 10 other respondents were from a wide range of disciplines, including academia, radiology, endocrinology, and clinical neurophysiology.’
- ‘During his 5 years in Bonn, Waller turned to his second major focus in neurophysiology, the autonomic nervous system.’
- ‘He undertook postdoctoral training in neuroendocrinology and neurophysiology at the Brain Research Institute, UCLA, and the Oregon Health Sciences University, Portland.’
- ‘When the findings in these specialties are applied to medicine as part of an integrated scientific field, the concept of behavioral science expands to include neuroanatomy and neurophysiology.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.