One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘At the graduate level, I taught a course in human ecology for teachers and a seminar in human neuroanatomy for neurophysiologists.’
- ‘For example, neurophysiologists can define and measure muscular fatigue precisely in such conditions as myasthenia gravis.’
- ‘We liaise extensively with a paediatric neurophysiologist and a neuroradiologist in the tertiary centre.’
- ‘Bremner's work is full of mind-stretching, extremely sophisticated research, yet at times, it is as if the author is speaking to a high school class, while at other times, to a group of super-advanced neurophysiologists.’
- ‘But over the past few decades neurophysiologists and molecular biologists have made great strides in their understanding of the cellular mechanisms of learning and memory.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.