One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
The branch of pharmacology that deals with the action of drugs on the nervous system.
- ‘After reviewing this book I will definitely include it as one of my textbooks for neuropharmacology.’
- ‘The field of neurochemistry encompasses two related fields, neuropharmacology and neurotoxicology.’
- ‘Master's and doctoral programs are offered in neuroscience disciplines such as neurogenetics, neurochemistry, neuroimmunology, neuropharmacology, and experimental pathology.’
- ‘Accomplishments of the Russian development program advanced most noticeably after World War II, thanks to their acquisition of German and Italian scientists and the emergence of a new field in pharmacology, neuropharmacology.’
- ‘His professional interests include movement and inherited neurological disorders, with special interest in experimental therapeutics, neuropharmacology, public policy, and clinical trials.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.