The branch of pharmacology that deals with the action of drugs on the nervous system.
- ‘After reviewing this book I will definitely include it as one of my textbooks for neuropharmacology.’
- ‘The field of neurochemistry encompasses two related fields, neuropharmacology and neurotoxicology.’
- ‘Master's and doctoral programs are offered in neuroscience disciplines such as neurogenetics, neurochemistry, neuroimmunology, neuropharmacology, and experimental pathology.’
- ‘His professional interests include movement and inherited neurological disorders, with special interest in experimental therapeutics, neuropharmacology, public policy, and clinical trials.’
- ‘Accomplishments of the Russian development program advanced most noticeably after World War II, thanks to their acquisition of German and Italian scientists and the emergence of a new field in pharmacology, neuropharmacology.’
We take a look at several popular, though confusing, punctuation marks.