One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Disease or dysfunction of one or more peripheral nerves, typically causing numbness or weakness.
- ‘In other words, aspartame disease can simulate diabetic retinopathy or peripheral neuropathy.’
- ‘Assessing the lower limbs for peripheral neuropathy and vascular disease also is important.’
- ‘If diabetic neuropathy has damaged the nerves in your legs and feet, you may not be able to feel pain in those parts of your body.’
- ‘Other potential causes of peripheral neuropathy were excluded before attributing the peripheral neuropathy to diabetes.’
- ‘This includes assessment of infection, neuropathy and peripheral vascular disease.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.