One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘In fact, we owe much of what we know about managing neuropathic foot ulcerations related to diabetes to Dr Brand's pioneering work.’
- ‘About 86 percent of those with multiple sclerosis suffer from neuropathic pain, or nerve pain, a common symptom of the disease.’
- ‘The spasms of multiple sclerosis and resistant neuropathic pain are two obvious targets.’
- ‘Margolis and colleagues developed a clinical prediction model that can determine which diabetic neuropathic foot ulcers will respond to standard therapy in a reasonable amount of time.’
- ‘The commonest cause of neuropathic ulceration is diabetes, and many diabetic patients with neuropathic ulceration will also have an arterial problem that requires correction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.