One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A person affected by nervous disease, or with an abnormally sensitive nervous system.
- ‘Are all people who see and hear, where other people are blind and deaf, neuropaths?’
- ‘The medical profession devotes its best energies to the treatment of neuropaths.’
- ‘Impartial psychological analysis discloses in neuropaths disturbances and traumatic memories.’
- ‘Claude Rains's brainside manner may well fill noncinematic neuropaths with a profound sense of insecurity.’
- ‘Some neuropaths cannot be present at a conversation without moving their lips; this is only an exaggeration of what takes place in the case of every one of us.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.