One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to nerves and muscles.
- ‘Acetylcholine acts as a transmitter between motor nerves and the fibres of skeletal muscle at all neuromuscular junctions.’
- ‘The family history was unremarkable for any neurologic or neuromuscular disorders.’
- ‘The respiratory, cardiac and neuromuscular systems were clinically normal as examined by a specialist.’
- ‘These were followed by the neuromuscular agents (muscle relaxants), carisoprodol, and chlorzoxazone.’
- ‘Consider a referral to a neuromuscular specialist for possible nerve biopsy.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.