One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Returning to the original theme of the thread, there are some techniques in neurolinguistic programing that work on the original intention.’
- ‘Maybe this little thread we have going will lead to one of us going off and making huge strides in the cognitive/psychological / neurolinguistic field.’
- ‘If older learners do not have the same neurolinguistic tools as young children, then obviously they would have to rely on other cognitive abilities and develop alternative strategies to accomplish the task of language acquisition.’
- ‘He glanced to his right, a neurolinguistic sign of imagination, not of recall.’
- ‘While practicing as a social worker he undertook psychotherapy training in transactional analysis and neurolinguistic psychotherapy, culminating in an MA.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.