One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Caused by, controlled by, or arising in the nervous system.
- ‘The triptans are specific and selective serotonin agonists that block serotonin receptors and the resultant neurogenic inflammation.’
- ‘The differential diagnosis includes both venous and neurogenic claudication.’
- ‘In addition, a nitric oxide-dependent mechanism is responsible for mediating neurogenic vasodilatation and for regulating functions of the respiratory, genitourinary, and gastrointestinal tracts.’
- ‘Therefore, we needed to distinguish among myogenic tumors, neurogenic tumors, GISTs, and other mesenchymal tumors derived from gastrointestinal tracts.’
- ‘Three more common conditions associated with altered autonomic function include neurogenic essential hypertension, psychogenic ischemic heart disease, and congestive heart failure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.