One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A disease in which neurofibromas form throughout the body.Also called von Recklinghausen's disease
- ‘Also at risk of glaucoma are children with neurofibromatosis and Sturge-Weber syndrome.’
- ‘The neurocutaneous syndromes, including neurofibromatosis, tuberous sclerosis and von Hippel-Landau disease, are associated with an increased risk of brain tumors.’
- ‘In humans, epilepsy is often one of a set of symptoms found in people with diseases such as cerebral palsy, neurofibromatosis, autism, tuberous sclerosis, and Landau-Kleffner syndrome.’
- ‘Examples of autosomal dominant single gene disorders include: Marfan syndrome, achondroplasia, neurofibromatosis, and retinitis pigmentosa.’
- ‘The skin must be examined for signs of neurocutaneous syndrome, particularly neurofibromatosis and tuberous sclerosis, which are highly associated with intracranial neoplasms.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.