One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
Relating to or involving the development of the nervous system.‘a rare neurodevelopmental disorder’
- ‘Most infants survive without substantial neurodevelopmental problems and most go on to attend mainstream schools, ultimately living independent lives.’
- ‘Infants underwent a quantitative neurodevelopmental assessment using the revised Bayley scales of infant development.’
- ‘The onset of Tourette's syndrome occurs around the age of 6-7 years, and, as with other neurodevelopmental disorders, it occurs more commonly in boys.’
- ‘I have seen many children with ADHD, autism, and other neurodevelopmental disorders significantly improve with dietary modification.’
- ‘We need to require neurodevelopmental evaluations of industrial and other chemicals before marketing.’
- ‘The baby developed normally and had no neurodevelopmental problems at 18 months.’
- ‘It is a complex neurodevelopmental constellation of problems rather than a single disorder.’
- ‘The neurodevelopmental outcome at 12 months of age was normal.’
- ‘They do not believe there is sufficient evidence to implicate the preservative in neurodevelopmental disorders, such as autism, especially in babies older than six months.’
- ‘Researchers hypothesize the increased incidence of neurodevelopmental disorders could be related to the increased mercury exposure.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.