One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- another term for neural computer
- ‘The advantage of such a neurocomputer is that it can be built using voltage controlled oscillators, optical oscillators, lasers, micro-electromechanical systems, Josephson junctions, macromolecules, or oscillators of other kinds..’
- ‘In order to simulate neural networks of brain-size, neurocomputers need to be scaled up.’
- ‘To compute neural computation effectively and simply in a SIMD type neurocomputer, new processing methods are proposed for parallel computation such as delayed instruction execution, and reconfiguration.’
- ‘In mid-1908s a new term appeared in the field of human brain modeling - ‘neurocomputer’.’
- ‘The study investigates the claims that neural networks and neurocomputers are purportedly better than more conventional kinds of software and hardware.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.