One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A malignant tumor composed of neuroblasts, most commonly in the adrenal gland.
- ‘The study group is now collaborating across Europe in trials for Wilms's tumour, Ewing's sarcoma, hepatoblastoma, and neuroblastoma.’
- ‘They were introduced for disorders where higher doses of conventional chemotherapy might be expected to eradicate the disease such as neuroblastoma, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and Hodgkin's disease in second remission.’
- ‘Less likely is neuroblastoma, rhabdomyosarcoma and teratoma which would be more heterogenous when this size.’
- ‘Small cell carcinomas are mainly misdiagnosed as other small round cell tumors (eg, neuroblastoma, Ewing sarcoma, embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma, lymphoma).’
- ‘Unfortunately half of infants and about two-thirds of children with neuroblastoma have tumor beyond the primary site at presentation.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.