Which Joe gave his name to ‘sloppy joes’? We look at five interesting sandwiches and their lexical origins.
A malignant tumor composed of neuroblasts, most commonly in the adrenal gland.
- ‘They were introduced for disorders where higher doses of conventional chemotherapy might be expected to eradicate the disease such as neuroblastoma, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and Hodgkin's disease in second remission.’
- ‘Less likely is neuroblastoma, rhabdomyosarcoma and teratoma which would be more heterogenous when this size.’
- ‘Unfortunately half of infants and about two-thirds of children with neuroblastoma have tumor beyond the primary site at presentation.’
- ‘Small cell carcinomas are mainly misdiagnosed as other small round cell tumors (eg, neuroblastoma, Ewing sarcoma, embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma, lymphoma).’
- ‘The study group is now collaborating across Europe in trials for Wilms's tumour, Ewing's sarcoma, hepatoblastoma, and neuroblastoma.’
Are you looking for a word for a foolish person? We explore twelve interesting words to describe the dunderheads in your life.
Before you run for the hills, let’s run through a list of ‘run’ expressions that are running through our minds.
The definitions of ‘buddy’ and ‘bro’ in the OED have recently been revised. We explore their history and increase in popularity.