One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
A malignant tumor composed of neuroblasts, most commonly in the adrenal gland.
- ‘Less likely is neuroblastoma, rhabdomyosarcoma and teratoma which would be more heterogenous when this size.’
- ‘The study group is now collaborating across Europe in trials for Wilms's tumour, Ewing's sarcoma, hepatoblastoma, and neuroblastoma.’
- ‘They were introduced for disorders where higher doses of conventional chemotherapy might be expected to eradicate the disease such as neuroblastoma, non-Hodgkin's lymphoma, and Hodgkin's disease in second remission.’
- ‘Unfortunately half of infants and about two-thirds of children with neuroblastoma have tumor beyond the primary site at presentation.’
- ‘Small cell carcinomas are mainly misdiagnosed as other small round cell tumors (eg, neuroblastoma, Ewing sarcoma, embryonal rhabdomyosarcoma, lymphoma).’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.