One of the mysteries of the English language finally explained.
- ‘Neurogenesis has been related to studies of memory and learning at the neurobiological level via ‘long term potentiation’.’
- ‘Previous research indicates that PTSD may be associated with stable neurobiological alterations in both the central and autonomic nervous systems.’
- ‘The marmoset is a key model organism used in neurobiological studies of multiple sclerosis, Parkinson's disease and Huntington's disease.’
- ‘In addition, each center focuses on specific research areas such as vascular and cancer biology, endocrinology, or neurobiological sciences.’
- ‘This session will review how mechanisms associated with this chemical messenger in the brain contribute to and interact with other neurobiological processes and substrates to influence various aspects of drug abuse and addiction.’
Top tips for CV writingRead more
In this article we explore how to impress employers with a spot-on CV.